GRILLED SALMON WRAPS
4 Mission® Carb Balance Soft Taco Whole Wheat Tortillas
1 Tbsp Olive oil
½ tsp Smoked paprika
¼ tsp Salt
4 Salmon fillets (4oz each)
4 oz Cream cheese, softened
2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
2 Tbsp Red onion, finely chopped
2 Tbsp Dill, freshly chopped
1 Tbsp Capers
4 large Romaine or iceberg lettuce leaves
1 large Tomato, chopped
- Prepare a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, paprika and salt. Rub salmon evenly with oil mixture.
- Lightly grease the grill, transfer salmon to the hottest part of the grill, skin side down. Grill for 15 minutes or until salmon is opaque and flakes easily with a fork. Transfer to cutting board or plate and remove salmon skin.
- In a large bowl, beat to combine cream cheese and mayonnaise until light. Fold in onion, dill and capers.
- Lay out tortillas on a clean work surface, spread with cream cheese mixture leaving a ½” border all the way around. Layer with lettuce leaves, salmon fillet and tomatoes. Fold in one end then roll tightly to create wrap.
Makes: 4 servings